Friday, February 10, 2012

Initial sucess or total failure?

This familiar motto does not describe my marriage. I heard on the radio (www.lote./) this week that the divorce rate after deployment is now at 80%.
It hit me in very deep places. In places not frequently talked about. Places of truth. It so could've been me. Yes, we were that close. But we overcame and we were renewed. I want to scream at people that it is possible. To tell them that God is bigger than this and it can be fixed. Do you feel like your marriage is a failure? I have been there. Praying hope and wanting to send you encouragement. I get the hardship of an EOD marriage, at least from the wife side. It can be good and I plan to show you how. Will you renew your mind?

Lord,
You are bigger than statistics and You desire to rebuild families. Give hope to any EOD marriage that is ready to give up. Speak Your healing restoration into hurting hearts. All this is possible with you.
In Jesus name,
Amen

Believe me friend, whatever you are facing it can be good. Maybe not easy but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment